What materials do we cover?
All our programmes are individually tailored to meet the needs of the individual relationship manager in her or his situation. The first session involves a detailed questionnaire in order to ascertain the needs of the individual and the programme develops from there. In general, however, the flowing areas may be addressed:
- Understanding your drivers
- Assessing and understanding client drivers
- Investor misconceptions and how to deal with them
- Professional relationship fundamentals
- Influencing client decisions
- Delivering bad news
- Building relationships through addressing and solving problems
- Managing expectations
WealthCoaching is all about finding out how to empower you to perform better at managing your client relationships. We do not propose a generic formula, we look for individual solutions.